Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 75,930 hits
- What's the consensus of the causes of Frühlingsmüdigkeit cause this year it's kicking my ass hard. 9 hours ago
- That said my German really isn't pretty and is riddled with grammatical errors. But it's at least functional. 10 hours ago
- Just survived my first client meeting entirely in German. Even got praise from the client about how much my German has improved. 10 hours ago
- RT @spicertracey: “@JaneHolley48: Great article @WiM_Aus Why do internet trolls target women sports journalists cnn.com/2014/03/06/spo…” Wow. 17 hours ago
- I have no patience for the hell this day is going to bring forth. 18 hours ago
- my read shelf: