Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 77,446 hits
- Just downloaded the game Banished so there goes my entire Easter holidays and my 4 year hiatus from gaming. 22 hours ago
- Previous RT - Things got violent at my local bakery this morning. Not sure why someone would take a knife to go bread shopping though. 23 hours ago
- RT @eimsbuettelern: Mann in der Kleinen Konditorei im Langenfelder Damm mit Messer angegriffen und verletzt worden. #Eimsbüttel http://t.co… 23 hours ago
- Not sure my brain is awake enough for this. It's already entered holiday mode. (@ Colón Language Centre) 4sq.com/1hOCiAY 1 day ago
- The last time I had 4 days off in a row was last October. No wonder I'm so damn grumpy. 1 day ago
- my read shelf: