Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 81,487 hits
- RT @SnarkyPlatypus: European Summer Time ends tonight. The Long Dark begins. 7 hours ago
- I just remembered that we get an extra hour's sleep tonight. #bliss 10 hours ago
- An important word for me to know especially since I'll be using one very soon.RT @slowgerman: Das Mischpult. http://t.co/0HPJ5TZDEz 10 hours ago
- Yay @DianeNeal is in this week's NCIS. My night of English language TV just got more awesome. 12 hours ago
- RT @hughlaurie: Does time accelerate all the way to death? Or is there a terminal velocity at which we can write a letter and then not beli… 1 day ago
- my read shelf: