Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 82,421 hits
- RT @anekdotique: Voilá: Der Weihnachtsmarktfahrplan für Hamburg! Super Sache, damit man "schneller vom Grünkohl zum Glühwein"... http://t.c… 15 hours ago
- Celebrating the opening of the Christmas Markets this week with a bag of Schmaltzkuchen. instagram.com/p/v6MMD7nGsc/ 17 hours ago
- I have no idea how my boss is going to be able to write emails after I leave #humangoogletranslate 18 hours ago
- The office Christmas tree has just been delivered. 23 hours ago
- Just informed that I have 7.5 weeks of annual leave owing. Mainly cause I've been unable to take a proper holiday in years. 23 hours ago
- my read shelf: