Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 81,575 hits
- Interesting to see journalists on CNNI complaining about the US-centric coverage of Ebola. They're complaining about their own coverage. 10 hours ago
- RT @fakedansavage: Hairdressers and florists made it safe for athletes and CEOs to come out. 10 hours ago
- RT @papascott: @riayn MT @LinksfraktionHH: Starke, beeindruckende Demo für bessere Kitas in #Hamburg... 25% mehr Personal!! http://t.co/DWl… 13 hours ago
- There's a protest march taking place consisting of parents & their small children. Does anyone know what this is about? 15 hours ago
- RT @RealSMG: Anyone up for a dangerous Halloween?? #uber #alcoholpoisiningforsure http://t.co/EHxqg7I3KD 16 hours ago
- my read shelf: