Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 80,842 hits
- I never thought I would go to bed early so I would have more time to read a book written in German, but here we are. 3 hours ago
- RT @slowberlin: "I don't believe there is anything in the whole earth that you can't learn in Berlin - except the German language." Mark Tw… 4 hours ago
- RT @TheGoodDeath: Just found out the hybrid offspring of polar bears and grizzly bears are called PIZZLY BEARS. 4 hours ago
- RT @mpesce: John Oliver explains why drones have ruined everything for everyone: youtube.com/watch?v=K4NRJo… 11 hours ago
- RT @languageismusic: Am I too old to learn a new language? No. Advantages to learning a new language later in life. http://t.co/83vPQEgpx… 17 hours ago
- my read shelf: