Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 80,198 hits
- I'm much prefering the Outlander TV series over the book in part because it refuses to perpetuate that clan tartans in 1743 rubbish. 15 hours ago
- Come on people, how many years have you had to learn that you don't leave before the end of the credits of a Marvel film. 16 hours ago
- Seeing Guardians of the Galaxy. (@ Savoy in Hamburg, Germany) swarmapp.com/riayn/checkin/… 19 hours ago
- 10pm & I just finished work. The weekend can now commence! 2 days ago
- RT @Wil_Anderson: Who would have thought that Hello Kitty would be this generation's Crying Game? 2 days ago
- my read shelf: