Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 73,345 hits
- RT @GoogleFacts: This is how you protest (happening in Kiev, Ukraine). http://t.co/wesjKfTidQ 6 hours ago
- RT @abcnews: #BREAKING: North Korean state media says Kim Jong-un's uncle Jang Song Thaek has been executed for "attempting to overthrow th… 9 hours ago
- RT @bastardsheep: Personally I can't see the current parliament doing anything even remotely close to #MarriageEquality. I'm very pessimist… 9 hours ago
- German class once again. (@ Colón Language Centre) 4sq.com/1gsyyFi 13 hours ago
- RT @hmorrell: "The Hunger Games" — A Bad Lip Reading: youtu.be/QjGk_jU6t5A via @youtube 16 hours ago
- my read shelf: