Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 80,431 hits
- RT @neilhimself: I just read Amanda our anglophobic review of GOOD OMENS in the 1990 NYT. It was our only bad review, but it was BAD: http:… 7 hours ago
- RT @ChrisBoese: Why the Myers-Briggs test is totally meaningless bit.ly/1s3YNIK via @voxdotcom 7 hours ago
- RT @DeathSalon: What Protocol Does a Hotel Follow When a Guest Is Found Dead in a Room? slate.com/blogs/quora/20… 7 hours ago
- RT @pinknews: Russia: Lesbian dance teacher found murdered with throat slashed p.ink.cx/1tWIFJe 11 hours ago
- RT @papascott: Netflix Germany starts off on wrong (i.e. sexist) foot. Something for everybody? Really? pic.twitter.com/mbVKp7IKul https://t.co… 15 hours ago
- my read shelf: