Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 82,980 hits
- I'm so glad that I'm not outside in that wind and rain. 15 hours ago
- Finally got around to seeing Love Actually. Only 11 years after everyone else has seen it. 17 hours ago
- Hamburg’s Christmas Lights wp.me/p28Nn8-1Ex 23 hours ago
- RT @LederhosenLife: #dailydeutsch Arschgeweih ... Ass Antlers, aka a tramp stamp tattoo 1 day ago
- Not only did I think I could read a 400 page book in German in a month but a 500 page book as well. Good thing I'm now unemployed. 1 day ago
- my read shelf: