Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 81,415 hits
- And right when my 10:30pm conference call is about to start they change it to a 7:30am call set for tomorrow morning. Totally unimpressed. 1 hour ago
- RT @sarahcuda: "you can’t say you care deeply about women in the startup world and silently support assholes like these" http://t.co/HQ2yZV… 1 hour ago
- RT @adweak: JOB ALERT: Large Agency Seeks Account Executive With Strong Background in Just Writing Down Anything, Everything Client Says. 1 hour ago
- Last night I had a conference call beginning at 10pm. Tonight I have one beginning at 10:30pm. This is just getting ridiculous. 2 hours ago
- Great to see that not only was @michaelcarey191's novel in stock in a bookstore in Hamburg but displayed prominently http://t.co/NehJZSboWz 13 hours ago
- my read shelf: