Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 92,947 hits
- I really hate conference calls in German. 48 minutes ago
- This conference call has the most epic sounding hold music. I feel like I'm about to go into battle, which given this call I may well be. 1 hour ago
- #NauruFiles: proof of an abusive, broken policy. Join the call for @TurnbullMalcolm to #BringThemHere getup.to/yEC7C71zHyz2 via @GetUp 1 hour ago
- Since the blinds in our office building haven't yet been installed & nor is our air conditioner… instagram.com/p/BJiSPhigR32/ 1 hour ago
- RT @zenaidamz: This is still happening... in 2016. #WearWhatYouWant https://t.co/tzlCZvwFaP 2 hours ago
- my read shelf: