Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 88,069 hits
- RT @willozap: It cracks me up that if you have a few hours off Twitter you can miss an entire Abbott government clusterfuck from start to e… 4 hours ago
- RT @arwaCNN: Please take the time to read: Migrants are humans too. This simple fact seems to have been forgotten | Owen Jones http://t.co/… 4 hours ago
- Ellen Page says calling actors who play gay roles 'brave' is borderline offensive ind.pn/1Ke7Qjp & she's damn right! 4 hours ago
- RT @Jenthulhu: This is getting passed around among my scifi writing friends. I fucking love it! http://t.co/5C5sUoGVZk 4 hours ago
- RT @Dempster2000: Finally. Somewhere to barbecue my Princess Leia effigy. http://t.co/ydgBf7fVSN 4 hours ago
- my read shelf: