Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 91,657 hits
- RT @ladiesmarvel: Natalia Romanova slaying 😍💯👌 https://t.co/pu3JAJL6K5 10 hours ago
- RT @cnnbrk: 500 people arrested in Germany after violent clashes at conference for far-right political party. cnn.it/1W0cw1H 20 hours ago
- RT @abcnews: Clashes outside German right-wing Alternative for Germany party congress, 400 arrested #AfD ab.co/1NakaDm 1 day ago
- We go on in a week & our lead just pulled out due to ill health. #theatrelife 1 day ago
- Thank God It's Feierabend. 2 days ago
- my read shelf: