Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 95,217 hits
- RT @MxJackMonroe: I mean at this stage my week-old dishcloths are cleaner, less wet and more able to lead what's left of the fucking left t… 29 minutes ago
- RT @naturescary: Scaring tigers for fun https://t.co/OchFcopa15 48 minutes ago
- Kudos to (unnamed firm) for running a promotion in Europe where you can only win the prize if you are a US resident. Well done. 54 minutes ago
- Dear AfD, Keep your Promoted Tweets off my fucking timeline! With no love whatsoever, Me. 1 hour ago
- RT @twisteddoodles: #brexitday https://t.co/jWapkl0hLt 1 hour ago
- my read shelf: