Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 97,411 hits
- RT @JuavanZyl: https://t.co/PKKrhUEWI8 43 minutes ago
- RT @SamuelCooney: i want every person who isn't Australian to watch this video and just begin to understand this country/what we are dealin… 2 hours ago
- RT @juanbuis: can someone explain why japanese game show 'slippery stairs' hasn't made its way to our part of the world yet https://t.co/cd… 3 hours ago
- RT @OriginalFunko: RT & follow @OriginalFunko for the chance to win a @HotTopic exclusive Max Pop! #StrangerThings https://t.co/x6kYlJ7JT8 3 hours ago
- Currently feeling like death warmed over. This does not bode well. https://t.co/lJNuDI1wkd 6 hours ago
- my read shelf: