Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 94,874 hits
- RT @splendourella: I just found Catholic Priest Twitter and I already have a favourite. https://t.co/Hv8hMQz6Vs 1 hour ago
- RT @paulengelhard: Trump: "Trade war with Germany!" Germany: *yawn* twitter.com/Reuters/status… 2 hours ago
- RT @ChrChristensen: People tweeting me that 30% of women in Sweden feel unsafe alone at night. Number similar globally. It's not immigrants… 3 hours ago
- RT @AmazonVideoUK: Your prayers have been answered. @GodsOnAmazon premieres 1st May exclusively on Amazon Prime Video. Are you ready to bel… 3 hours ago
- This photo still makes me laugh out loud, which is rather inconvenient when you work in an office. twitter.com/Pandamoanimum/… 3 hours ago
- my read shelf: