Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 95,654 hits
- RT @kira_hawke: When you care so deeply about the sanctity of women's bathrooms but give zero shits about a theatre. twitter.com/redsteeze/stat… 2 hours ago
- RT @RobinMSchaefer: I was driving along a track tonight at dusk, when a bird flew into my ute door. Turned out to be a very photogenic Tawn… 2 hours ago
- RT @hhSonja: Thor: Ragnarok heißt hier tatsächlich "Thor: Tag der Entscheidung"? Warum??? *headdesk* 2 hours ago
- RT @vanOnselenP: I don't recall Jesus ever preaching quite like that... twitter.com/BlakeJohnson/s… 6 hours ago
- RT @GiveMeInternet: Lord of the Rings in 2017 https://t.co/XjMdb3bVfp 6 hours ago
- my read shelf: