Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 97,854 hits
- I can’t argue with that assessment. https://t.co/nFesH778Ar 28 minutes ago
- Root: Overly affectionate greeting. Sameen Shaw: Greeting. Root: Transparent rationale for conversation. Sameen Sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 37 minutes ago
- RT @Landdownoz: Not a single fuck given in Australia 🇦🇺 https://t.co/5KEOtNWjfF 4 hours ago
- RT @deray: this is absurd. twitter.com/davidmackau/st… 8 hours ago
- RT @mpesce: BECAUSE HIS STORY IS MORE IMPORTANT https://t.co/4NQXJk12Ie 20 hours ago
- my read shelf: