Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 93,518 hits
- When you discover your local Apotheke has "unexpectedly" closed down & you need to find a new… instagram.com/p/BL-6oaLA0NV/ 4 hours ago
- RT @misszing: When a right wing news website mistakes Ed Miliband for Hillary's sex fixer :( https://t.co/PQ47EM42Ah 6 hours ago
- RT @_youhadonejob1: It's a bowling ad. https://t.co/j69S08ASR9 6 hours ago
- RT @Jazzable: OMG! Is this really happening???? #Obama #Nationalanthem #Blacklivesmatter cnn.com.de/news/obama-sig… 6 hours ago
- RT @AdeTeal: I made a #DonaldTrumpkin: https://t.co/mkE3zjeBLF 6 hours ago
- my read shelf: