Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 87,143 hits
- Getting annoyed at a crime show because they've completely forgotten that you can use dental records to identify a Jane Doe #forensicsnerd 16 hours ago
- Can you still buy Pop Rocks?? 19 hours ago
- Watching a Mythbusters episode about Pop Rocks & now I really want some. I haven't eaten them since I was a kid. 19 hours ago
- RT @snicholson: This is the how the German language figured out gender for nouns. http://t.co/G6pQYQJe44 1 day ago
- The warm weather in Hamburg has created a party atmosphere. Everyone is sitting out on the streets & parks drinking beer. It's awesome. 1 day ago
- my read shelf: