Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 87,575 hits
- 'Where The Wild Things Are' bathroom graffiti. @ Backbord instagram.com/p/5xgehFHGgK/ 22 hours ago
- RT @nazeem_hussain: Aust racism is so futuristic that racists become victims for being called racist & victims become aggressors for callin… 1 day ago
- I have officially finished German lessons for the foreseeable future. 1 day ago
- Dear 'Branding Manager', I'm not going to take you seriously if you try & pitch me by saying that you wrote a post that went viral on Rediff 2 days ago
- Finally getting around to seeing Ant-Man. (@ Savoy in Hamburg, Germany) swarmapp.com/c/esOEJGbzOQC 3 days ago
- my read shelf: