Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 90,527 hits
- RT @jane_anon: Dottie always looks at Peggy like she'll defect in a hot sec if Peggy wanted to run away together #AgentCarter #DatCarter 38 minutes ago
- RT @doitbackwards: Looking for the truth in a horoscope is just as logical as looking for it in a "quote with your xth emoji" tweets. 54 minutes ago
- RT @StarWarsProblms: Leia: Why, you stuck up, half-witted, scruffy-looking Nerf herder! Han: *whispering to Chewbacca* Did you tell her I … 2 hours ago
- Just overheard a coworker describing me as '100% English'. Umm.. okay then. 3 hours ago
- The overarching theme of the day seems to be 'why the hell can't people do their jobs properly?' 5 hours ago
- my read shelf: