Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 85,642 hits
- RT @LR_Lam: "Literature is a textually transmitted disease, normally contracted in childhood." - Jane Yolen, Fantasy,... http://t.co/Rt2ehG… 11 hours ago
- RT @dorothysnarker: More like Daenerys Targaryen, Queen of Meereen, Khaleesi, Mother of Dragons AND Bad Decision Machine this season. http:… 12 hours ago
- RT @OrphanBlack: Sarah as Rachel. Alison as Sarah. Tatiana as everybody. #OrphanBlack http://t.co/yWhkyCLhMG 20 hours ago
- #Tatort Zeit! This week we are in Köln. Hopefully this week's episode won't consist mainly of people yelling at each other. 1 day ago
- Oh gods, they've made Spargel a verb. TV presenter just asked Hast du schon gespargelt? 1 day ago
- my read shelf: