Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 96,789 hits
- Guess who just left a tissue in her all-black load of washing. 4 hours ago
- Seriously, fuck all these people. #homophobes twitter.com/abcsydney/stat… 7 hours ago
- RT @FiImFeed: Chris Evans aka Jensen singing Don't Stop Believin' by Journey https://t.co/XOyIFwJHNi 18 hours ago
- YouTube, what about my profile makes you think I want to see AfD ads?? #NoAfD 19 hours ago
- Look at this bright purple heather plant that I brought today. Isn't that colour just gorgeous? instagram.com/p/BZWfIrADzU3/ 19 hours ago
- my read shelf: