Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 89,495 hits
- RT @SoVeryBritish: "Look, let's just forget it" - Translation: I will remember this until my dying day 1 day ago
- RT @nerdist: .@Marvel's #AgentCarter gets a new season 2 trailer! nerdi.st/1ObfXgZ https://t.co/MghfwYzM2T 1 day ago
- RT @GameOfThrones: APRIL. #GoTSeason6 #GameOfThrones https://t.co/DSK2xZi9i9 1 day ago
- RT @SAkyldz: Essay on Racism: Growing Up Turkish in Germany--'Turkified': Why I Can Never Be a Proper German spon.de/ad4EU @SPIEGE… 1 day ago
- RT @maxyRO: Beautiful sky over #Hamburg tonight https://t.co/97hScTDyvc 1 day ago
- my read shelf: