Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 85,182 hits
- Survived my first job interview in German 11 hours ago
- Back for another month. (@ Goethe-Institut Hamburg in Hamburg) swarmapp.com/c/l00JvAXA9VT 1 day ago
- I'm pretty sure that the tree out the front of my place shouldn't be moving like that. #strongwinds 2 days ago
- I'm worried that the scaffolding on the building next door is not going to hold up in this wind. 3 days ago
- I love that NCIS' version of Facebook is called EveryoneIHaveEverMet.com. 4 days ago
- my read shelf: