Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 96,219 hits
- RT @AnneFrankCenter: Transgender rights are human rights, and any human rights organization that thinks otherwise is a fraud. All must spe… 12 hours ago
- Fuck you Trump! twitter.com/newscientist/s… 13 hours ago
- A weird request, but can someone outside of Germany tell me if they are able to play this You Tube video - youtube.com/watch?v=WGv9My… 20 hours ago
- RT @CutestOtters: Adorable Twin Baby Otters https://t.co/8fwUApLU2i 23 hours ago
- Work was just hellish today. Pure hell. https://t.co/I6RMxSg9lu 1 day ago
- my read shelf: