Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 92,049 hits
- 3 years in prison for a kiss? Tell German authorities that it’s #notsafe to be gay in Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia: go.allout.org/en/a/not-safe/ 12 hours ago
- RT @MarvelNewz: What a week for Cap. https://t.co/1eU6T0YZXM 14 hours ago
- RT @BuzzFeedGeeky: Welp, Steve Rogers just became one of the biggest villains in the @Marvel Universe buzzfeed.com/alannabennett/… 18 hours ago
- RT @BuzzFeedLGBT: If You're A 16-Year-Old Gay Guy In Queensland, Soon You'll Be Able To Have Sex Legally bzfd.it/1YYNoWW 18 hours ago
- RT @tbafoundations: Do you know someone who is #Nigerian and #LGBT? @tbafoundations wants to hear from them #NigeriaLGBTSurvey https://t.c… 20 hours ago
- my read shelf: