Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 94,419 hits
- RT @cafedotcom: Cool MLK Day fact! https://t.co/asvOWyj4Kl 7 hours ago
- RT @courtneytenz: Merkel gonna Merkel 😂 "My positions are also known" https://t.co/yUmm2XMlK8 7 hours ago
- RT @alauraschneider: Merkel carries responsibility for illegal immigration and the deaths of the #BerlinAttack, far-right AfD leader Frauke… 7 hours ago
- Going to attempt to do a spin class tonight. (at @KaifuLodge in Hamburg) swarmapp.com/c/9akWEPoTHWo 11 hours ago
- It's -1C & there's a girl on my train eating ice cream. 12 hours ago
- my read shelf: