Thanks to Skype and it’s awesome group video feature, my company’s offices in Germany, Sweden and the UK all got together today for Friday afternoon drinks and silly hat day. It was fun, just chatting about non-work related stuff whilst enjoying a virtual beer with your workmates that work in distance offices. We are trying to get everyone to Germany just after Christmas for a real life catch up. If we pull it off, it is going to be a lot of fun, but it will also be good to actually meet face to face the guys that work in our UK office (I already know the guy in our Swedish office having worked with him in Oz) and to be able to spend some non-work time with them.
- 93,317 hits
- RT @ChickAndTheDead: Happy October 1st everyone! #halloweeniscoming 🎃🍁💀🍂☕🔪 https://t.co/O7Ys5p43dn 1 hour ago
- It's time to create order from chaos. In other words, it's time to clean my apartment. 2 hours ago
- RT @CollectorCorps: RT & follow @CollectorCorps for a chance to win a @NY_Comic_Con Exclusive Kitty Pryde with Lockheed Pop!! https://t.co/… 15 hours ago
- RT @_youhadonejob1: Never trust google translate. https://t.co/r7LKrTnQFC 21 hours ago
- I really hate photos of myself. This tweet has been brought to you by the mandatory work photo session I just had to endure. 23 hours ago
- my read shelf: