My body is telling me to stop. I’ve had really bad cramps in my legs the past few days, one of which actually resulted in a pulled muscle and then last night I noticed that my right eye was really red. This morning it was glued shut and when I was able to pry it open, the eyelid was all swollen – why hello conjunctivitis. So I’m taking the unsubtle hints my body is giving me and this weekend I’m doing nothing. I had things planned, places to go, people to see, but that’s all been cancelled. Thanks to the conjunctivitis, I can’t put my contacts in and my glasses, as well as looking hideous on me, are the wrong prescription and hence all the walls are curved making me nauseous. Fortunately, the computer screen and TV aren’t really affected so I can play around online and watch TV, but just not actually go anywhere that requires being able to see. So that’s what I’m going to do for the next 2 days – play online and watch TV and rest, lots and lots of rest. I guess I have been pushing it lately. I have things on pretty much every single day and I have been living life at high speed. Obviously my body does not appreciate this. So this weekend I am going to become well acquainted with my new couch. I foresee that I will get cabin fever by this evening. I don’t do forced rest very well, but that is what my body needs at the moment.
- 98,882 hits
- RT @emtothea: “Time constraints” = bitch, this franchise has had 72 movies, give me my gay raptors already twitter.com/uproxx/status/… 2 hours ago
- RT @Hajabeg: Sorry, LGBTQ community, we don't have time to show you a Latina being proudly gay in a blockbuster movie because we need to ma… 2 hours ago
- RT @DustinBones13: Now being projected on the San Francisco Federal Building. #Resist #BabyJails #WompWomp https://t.co/iuTzvucyPX 5 hours ago
- RT @stackee: I, for one, am terrified of what an army of toddlers could be capable of when given access to their own parents. https://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- RT @nowhere897: Queer scenes in movies or TV that are "cut for time" is such a fucking cop out! Our representation in media is not expendab… 6 hours ago
- my read shelf: