Because my life is incapable of having stuff happen with nice breaks between them, I am now facing 10 days of insanity where I will be covering a far bit of Germany and getting very little sleep. Tonight I’m going to be on a train to Frankfurt to spend the weekend with my parents before they fly back to Australia on Sunday and I take the train back to Hamburg arriving back on Sunday night. I then get two days to catch my breath, do the laundry and repack before heading out early Wednesday morning for a 9 hour drive to somewhere in South East Bavaria. That’s right, I have no idea where I’m going. I’m just getting into a van and trusting 5 German guys to transport me to Orkkriege III where for five days we are going to run around in armour and hope to God not to get killed. Strangely, I’m looking forward to this.
- 98,893 hits
- RT @nedleysoffice: Or even the beginning of the day on Monday. #WynonnaEarp https://t.co/7pFJIBXPL5 5 hours ago
- My personal motto thanks to @TheInspiroBot https://t.co/yRJjPF0ek3 5 hours ago
- Disturbing, but I kinda want these coasters. twitter.com/RadderssGaming… 10 hours ago
- This is a good #MondayMotivation twitter.com/MediocorusRex/… 12 hours ago
- I don’t know what I would do without my #Earper & Expat communities as my ‘friends’ in my daily life haven’t shown… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- my read shelf: