Because my life is incapable of having stuff happen with nice breaks between them, I am now facing 10 days of insanity where I will be covering a far bit of Germany and getting very little sleep. Tonight I’m going to be on a train to Frankfurt to spend the weekend with my parents before they fly back to Australia on Sunday and I take the train back to Hamburg arriving back on Sunday night. I then get two days to catch my breath, do the laundry and repack before heading out early Wednesday morning for a 9 hour drive to somewhere in South East Bavaria. That’s right, I have no idea where I’m going. I’m just getting into a van and trusting 5 German guys to transport me to Orkkriege III where for five days we are going to run around in armour and hope to God not to get killed. Strangely, I’m looking forward to this.
- 95,416 hits
- Truth #sciencemarch twitter.com/postsecret/sta… 1 hour ago
- I've taken drugs to try to get at least 5 hours sleep tonight. Will I succeed? Probably not. #sleepdisorder 1 hour ago
- Is this a straight person thing? twitter.com/escapologistfi… 2 hours ago
- RT @_ElizabethMay: Quiz: "Are you a Lizzie Bennet or a Jane Eyre?" Me: I AM A MARY BENNET AND I AM IMAGINING EVERYONE'S DEMISE AS I POORLY… 2 hours ago
- Getting ready for bed & trying to ignore the fact that it's still light outside… instagram.com/p/BTPTMO5DWY2/ 2 hours ago
- my read shelf: