Because my life is incapable of having stuff happen with nice breaks between them, I am now facing 10 days of insanity where I will be covering a far bit of Germany and getting very little sleep. Tonight I’m going to be on a train to Frankfurt to spend the weekend with my parents before they fly back to Australia on Sunday and I take the train back to Hamburg arriving back on Sunday night. I then get two days to catch my breath, do the laundry and repack before heading out early Wednesday morning for a 9 hour drive to somewhere in South East Bavaria. That’s right, I have no idea where I’m going. I’m just getting into a van and trusting 5 German guys to transport me to Orkkriege III where for five days we are going to run around in armour and hope to God not to get killed. Strangely, I’m looking forward to this.
- 94,086 hits
- I just love my little Christmas tree 🎄 instagram.com/p/BNw5ly3Ay6H/ 2 hours ago
- RT @muskrat_john: "Trump Picks Person who Despises (X) And Vows to Destroy (X) to Head Up Department of (X)." Saved you turning on the new… 4 hours ago
- My Agency has just pulled all advertising from Breitbart and labelled it an extreme right hate site. Nicely done. 8 hours ago
- RT @TechnicallyRon: *trees telling scary stories* "Then they kill you" "no" "Then they put your corpse in the living room" "Why" "And decor… 9 hours ago
- It's blowing a gale out there and some poor soul is trying to rake up the dead leaves in his garden. 10 hours ago
- my read shelf: