Because my life is incapable of having stuff happen with nice breaks between them, I am now facing 10 days of insanity where I will be covering a far bit of Germany and getting very little sleep. Tonight I’m going to be on a train to Frankfurt to spend the weekend with my parents before they fly back to Australia on Sunday and I take the train back to Hamburg arriving back on Sunday night. I then get two days to catch my breath, do the laundry and repack before heading out early Wednesday morning for a 9 hour drive to somewhere in South East Bavaria. That’s right, I have no idea where I’m going. I’m just getting into a van and trusting 5 German guys to transport me to Orkkriege III where for five days we are going to run around in armour and hope to God not to get killed. Strangely, I’m looking forward to this.
- 95,873 hits
- RT @BBCBreaking: PM Theresa May tells EU leaders any EU citizen living in UK for five years will be given "settled EU status" https://t.co/… 3 hours ago
- Anti-Trump Street Art #hamburg #streetart #germany #trump #usa @ Hamburg Dammtor station instagram.com/p/BVpfmdfDazY/ 7 hours ago
- RT @GameOfThrones: It may be the first day of #Summer, but #WinterIsHere on 7.16 on @HBO. Watch the new #GameofThrones Season 7 trailer. h… 11 hours ago
- RT @hochbahn: Typisch Hamburger #Sommeranfang ⚡️⚡️⚡️😜Danke @bumsflocke für das Foto. #welovehh #gewitter https://t.co/smhhu2NcGw 12 hours ago
- RT @traciethoms: Yup. That's what I'm saying. https://t.co/5dj0X3AP3A 12 hours ago
- my read shelf: