Because my life is incapable of having stuff happen with nice breaks between them, I am now facing 10 days of insanity where I will be covering a far bit of Germany and getting very little sleep. Tonight I’m going to be on a train to Frankfurt to spend the weekend with my parents before they fly back to Australia on Sunday and I take the train back to Hamburg arriving back on Sunday night. I then get two days to catch my breath, do the laundry and repack before heading out early Wednesday morning for a 9 hour drive to somewhere in South East Bavaria. That’s right, I have no idea where I’m going. I’m just getting into a van and trusting 5 German guys to transport me to Orkkriege III where for five days we are going to run around in armour and hope to God not to get killed. Strangely, I’m looking forward to this.
- 94,918 hits
- Not happy that the latest episode of #callthemidwife is not yet up on @AmazonVideoDE. 14 hours ago
- It's actually hysterically funny how hangry I am at the moment. 16 hours ago
- I want to eat all the food & yell at it whilst I'm doing so. #PMSisabitch 16 hours ago
- This might make the upcoming election actually interesting. #Germany twitter.com/FT/status/8287… 16 hours ago
- RT @mywifeisgerman: #Germany, #America... it doesn't matter where your spouse comes from; this is history, and it must be remembered... htt… 16 hours ago
- my read shelf: