Because my life is incapable of having stuff happen with nice breaks between them, I am now facing 10 days of insanity where I will be covering a far bit of Germany and getting very little sleep. Tonight I’m going to be on a train to Frankfurt to spend the weekend with my parents before they fly back to Australia on Sunday and I take the train back to Hamburg arriving back on Sunday night. I then get two days to catch my breath, do the laundry and repack before heading out early Wednesday morning for a 9 hour drive to somewhere in South East Bavaria. That’s right, I have no idea where I’m going. I’m just getting into a van and trusting 5 German guys to transport me to Orkkriege III where for five days we are going to run around in armour and hope to God not to get killed. Strangely, I’m looking forward to this.
- 96,450 hits
- Day One: Exploring Taminaschlucht (Tamina Gorge) the source of a thermal spring renowned for its… instagram.com/p/BX6At-EjSbf/ 7 hours ago
- RT @CelesteHeadlee: Want to make sure you all saw this photo. It's the line of people in Durham waiting to turn themselves in for toppling… 11 hours ago
- RT @Stranger_Things: When Eleven made us believe that girls can levitate their Millennium Falcons whenever they damn well please. #Stranger… 11 hours ago
- RT @shitduosays: This seems to happen a lot these days. https://t.co/glQ7GjibKR 11 hours ago
- Why the fuck is there a small child running up & down the corridor? 12 hours ago
- my read shelf: