Because my life is incapable of having stuff happen with nice breaks between them, I am now facing 10 days of insanity where I will be covering a far bit of Germany and getting very little sleep. Tonight I’m going to be on a train to Frankfurt to spend the weekend with my parents before they fly back to Australia on Sunday and I take the train back to Hamburg arriving back on Sunday night. I then get two days to catch my breath, do the laundry and repack before heading out early Wednesday morning for a 9 hour drive to somewhere in South East Bavaria. That’s right, I have no idea where I’m going. I’m just getting into a van and trusting 5 German guys to transport me to Orkkriege III where for five days we are going to run around in armour and hope to God not to get killed. Strangely, I’m looking forward to this.
- 97,868 hits
- I eat healthy & exercise for two weeks & my weight stays the same. Then in the space of 3 days I lose 2kg. I spent… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
- Smashed it #fitearper (at @KaifuLodge in Hamburg) swarmapp.com/c/4eW4p5OaEop 8 hours ago
- One of the best scenes in #PersonOfInterest because it is so damn accurate. youtu.be/uxPPZLZcYBg?t=… 12 hours ago
- The fact that articles like these need to be written is disturbing. twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/s… 17 hours ago
- Monday. twitter.com/darkstockphoto… 18 hours ago
- my read shelf: