- 96,789 hits
- Guess who just left a tissue in her all-black load of washing. 4 hours ago
- Seriously, fuck all these people. #homophobes twitter.com/abcsydney/stat… 7 hours ago
- RT @FiImFeed: Chris Evans aka Jensen singing Don't Stop Believin' by Journey https://t.co/XOyIFwJHNi 18 hours ago
- YouTube, what about my profile makes you think I want to see AfD ads?? #NoAfD 19 hours ago
- Look at this bright purple heather plant that I brought today. Isn't that colour just gorgeous? instagram.com/p/BZWfIrADzU3/ 19 hours ago
- my read shelf:
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Lots has been written about the Gay Girl in Damascus Hoax perpetuated by Tom MacMaster. There are many people in the lesbian blogosphere who are feeling hurt by this man’s lies over a staggering 5 years that he pretended to … Continue reading
I was watching CNN last night (gee, what a surprise) and they were interviewing a photojournalist who was in Libya covering the revolution. He said there was times where he thought he was going to die but he choose to … Continue reading
Before I moved to Germany I had an entirely different eating pattern. I had toast or crumpets for breakfast, a sandwich or sushi for lunch and then a standard dinner. Here in Germany, I grab a ham & cheese croissant … Continue reading
I’ve been kinda terrified to get a taxi by myself whilst living here in Germany. I really don’t know why. It probably comes from my very first days here when my German was non existent and everything was scary and … Continue reading
Even though I just did the final section of my test last night, I got back the results today. That’s German efficiency for you. For grammar I got 1 (A), for reading I got 1 (A), for listening I got … Continue reading
Jersey Shore as performed by the cast of Broadway’s ‘The Importance of Being Earnest’ in the style of Oscar Wilde. It is truly brilliant and hysterically funny. If only the real Jersey Shore was like this.
As advertised… It’s a good thing I don’t have kids, cause I would play this for them.