- 97,411 hits
- RT @JuavanZyl: https://t.co/PKKrhUEWI8 33 minutes ago
- RT @SamuelCooney: i want every person who isn't Australian to watch this video and just begin to understand this country/what we are dealin… 2 hours ago
- RT @juanbuis: can someone explain why japanese game show 'slippery stairs' hasn't made its way to our part of the world yet https://t.co/cd… 3 hours ago
- RT @OriginalFunko: RT & follow @OriginalFunko for the chance to win a @HotTopic exclusive Max Pop! #StrangerThings https://t.co/x6kYlJ7JT8 3 hours ago
- Currently feeling like death warmed over. This does not bode well. https://t.co/lJNuDI1wkd 6 hours ago
- my read shelf:
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Lots has been written about the Gay Girl in Damascus Hoax perpetuated by Tom MacMaster. There are many people in the lesbian blogosphere who are feeling hurt by this man’s lies over a staggering 5 years that he pretended to … Continue reading
I was watching CNN last night (gee, what a surprise) and they were interviewing a photojournalist who was in Libya covering the revolution. He said there was times where he thought he was going to die but he choose to … Continue reading
Before I moved to Germany I had an entirely different eating pattern. I had toast or crumpets for breakfast, a sandwich or sushi for lunch and then a standard dinner. Here in Germany, I grab a ham & cheese croissant … Continue reading
I’ve been kinda terrified to get a taxi by myself whilst living here in Germany. I really don’t know why. It probably comes from my very first days here when my German was non existent and everything was scary and … Continue reading
Even though I just did the final section of my test last night, I got back the results today. That’s German efficiency for you. For grammar I got 1 (A), for reading I got 1 (A), for listening I got … Continue reading
Jersey Shore as performed by the cast of Broadway’s ‘The Importance of Being Earnest’ in the style of Oscar Wilde. It is truly brilliant and hysterically funny. If only the real Jersey Shore was like this.
As advertised… It’s a good thing I don’t have kids, cause I would play this for them.