- 96,219 hits
- RT @AnneFrankCenter: Transgender rights are human rights, and any human rights organization that thinks otherwise is a fraud. All must spe… 12 hours ago
- Fuck you Trump! twitter.com/newscientist/s… 13 hours ago
- A weird request, but can someone outside of Germany tell me if they are able to play this You Tube video - youtube.com/watch?v=WGv9My… 20 hours ago
- RT @CutestOtters: Adorable Twin Baby Otters https://t.co/8fwUApLU2i 23 hours ago
- Work was just hellish today. Pure hell. https://t.co/I6RMxSg9lu 1 day ago
- my read shelf:
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Lots has been written about the Gay Girl in Damascus Hoax perpetuated by Tom MacMaster. There are many people in the lesbian blogosphere who are feeling hurt by this man’s lies over a staggering 5 years that he pretended to … Continue reading
I was watching CNN last night (gee, what a surprise) and they were interviewing a photojournalist who was in Libya covering the revolution. He said there was times where he thought he was going to die but he choose to … Continue reading
Before I moved to Germany I had an entirely different eating pattern. I had toast or crumpets for breakfast, a sandwich or sushi for lunch and then a standard dinner. Here in Germany, I grab a ham & cheese croissant … Continue reading
I’ve been kinda terrified to get a taxi by myself whilst living here in Germany. I really don’t know why. It probably comes from my very first days here when my German was non existent and everything was scary and … Continue reading
Even though I just did the final section of my test last night, I got back the results today. That’s German efficiency for you. For grammar I got 1 (A), for reading I got 1 (A), for listening I got … Continue reading
Jersey Shore as performed by the cast of Broadway’s ‘The Importance of Being Earnest’ in the style of Oscar Wilde. It is truly brilliant and hysterically funny. If only the real Jersey Shore was like this.
As advertised… It’s a good thing I don’t have kids, cause I would play this for them.