- 95,654 hits
- RT @kira_hawke: When you care so deeply about the sanctity of women's bathrooms but give zero shits about a theatre. twitter.com/redsteeze/stat… 2 hours ago
- RT @RobinMSchaefer: I was driving along a track tonight at dusk, when a bird flew into my ute door. Turned out to be a very photogenic Tawn… 2 hours ago
- RT @hhSonja: Thor: Ragnarok heißt hier tatsächlich "Thor: Tag der Entscheidung"? Warum??? *headdesk* 2 hours ago
- RT @vanOnselenP: I don't recall Jesus ever preaching quite like that... twitter.com/BlakeJohnson/s… 6 hours ago
- RT @GiveMeInternet: Lord of the Rings in 2017 https://t.co/XjMdb3bVfp 6 hours ago
- my read shelf:
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Lots has been written about the Gay Girl in Damascus Hoax perpetuated by Tom MacMaster. There are many people in the lesbian blogosphere who are feeling hurt by this man’s lies over a staggering 5 years that he pretended to … Continue reading
I was watching CNN last night (gee, what a surprise) and they were interviewing a photojournalist who was in Libya covering the revolution. He said there was times where he thought he was going to die but he choose to … Continue reading
Before I moved to Germany I had an entirely different eating pattern. I had toast or crumpets for breakfast, a sandwich or sushi for lunch and then a standard dinner. Here in Germany, I grab a ham & cheese croissant … Continue reading
I’ve been kinda terrified to get a taxi by myself whilst living here in Germany. I really don’t know why. It probably comes from my very first days here when my German was non existent and everything was scary and … Continue reading
Even though I just did the final section of my test last night, I got back the results today. That’s German efficiency for you. For grammar I got 1 (A), for reading I got 1 (A), for listening I got … Continue reading
Jersey Shore as performed by the cast of Broadway’s ‘The Importance of Being Earnest’ in the style of Oscar Wilde. It is truly brilliant and hysterically funny. If only the real Jersey Shore was like this.
As advertised… It’s a good thing I don’t have kids, cause I would play this for them.