Before I moved to Germany I had an entirely different eating pattern. I had toast or crumpets for breakfast, a sandwich or sushi for lunch and then a standard dinner. Here in Germany, I grab a ham & cheese croissant from the bakery for breakfast, a dinner sized meal for lunch and then a standard dinner. Thus my waistline has started to expand and enough is enough. I really enjoy my lunches out with my workmates so I’m going to change the meals I have direct control over – breakfast and dinner. For breakfast I’m going to stop getting my fat laden bakery treat and eat breakfast at home and instead of making an actual meal for dinner, I’ve stocked up on fresh fruit to nibble on in the evening. I’m not sure if this is going to work or not, but it’s worth a shot.
- 95,873 hits
- RT @BBCBreaking: PM Theresa May tells EU leaders any EU citizen living in UK for five years will be given "settled EU status" https://t.co/… 3 hours ago
- Anti-Trump Street Art #hamburg #streetart #germany #trump #usa @ Hamburg Dammtor station instagram.com/p/BVpfmdfDazY/ 7 hours ago
- RT @GameOfThrones: It may be the first day of #Summer, but #WinterIsHere on 7.16 on @HBO. Watch the new #GameofThrones Season 7 trailer. h… 12 hours ago
- RT @hochbahn: Typisch Hamburger #Sommeranfang ⚡️⚡️⚡️😜Danke @bumsflocke für das Foto. #welovehh #gewitter https://t.co/smhhu2NcGw 12 hours ago
- RT @traciethoms: Yup. That's what I'm saying. https://t.co/5dj0X3AP3A 12 hours ago
- my read shelf: