Before I moved to Germany I had an entirely different eating pattern. I had toast or crumpets for breakfast, a sandwich or sushi for lunch and then a standard dinner. Here in Germany, I grab a ham & cheese croissant from the bakery for breakfast, a dinner sized meal for lunch and then a standard dinner. Thus my waistline has started to expand and enough is enough. I really enjoy my lunches out with my workmates so I’m going to change the meals I have direct control over – breakfast and dinner. For breakfast I’m going to stop getting my fat laden bakery treat and eat breakfast at home and instead of making an actual meal for dinner, I’ve stocked up on fresh fruit to nibble on in the evening. I’m not sure if this is going to work or not, but it’s worth a shot.
- 94,054 hits
- RT @extra3: Alle Jahre wieder! #Nikolaus https://t.co/0ylzOBRXYm 7 minutes ago
- RT @geekgirldiva: Representation Matters: How 'Supergirl' and one comic shop employee helped save a girl's life fw.to/yjlPaga via… 8 minutes ago
- RT @ziyatong: Finland Tourism 🤘 https://t.co/vFnGi5JZHn 21 minutes ago
- RT @ferdosnandos: Oh look, a highlights reel for 2016. https://t.co/QQq57OBe4I 24 minutes ago
- The small marina opposite my office building. instagram.com/p/BNrScUDgLBb/ 1 hour ago
- my read shelf: