Before I moved to Germany I had an entirely different eating pattern. I had toast or crumpets for breakfast, a sandwich or sushi for lunch and then a standard dinner. Here in Germany, I grab a ham & cheese croissant from the bakery for breakfast, a dinner sized meal for lunch and then a standard dinner. Thus my waistline has started to expand and enough is enough. I really enjoy my lunches out with my workmates so I’m going to change the meals I have direct control over – breakfast and dinner. For breakfast I’m going to stop getting my fat laden bakery treat and eat breakfast at home and instead of making an actual meal for dinner, I’ve stocked up on fresh fruit to nibble on in the evening. I’m not sure if this is going to work or not, but it’s worth a shot.
- 97,863 hits
- I eat healthy & exercise for two weeks & my weight stays the same. Then in the space of 3 days I lose 2kg. I spent… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 hours ago
- Smashed it #fitearper (at @KaifuLodge in Hamburg) swarmapp.com/c/4eW4p5OaEop 3 hours ago
- One of the best scenes in #PersonOfInterest because it is so damn accurate. youtu.be/uxPPZLZcYBg?t=… 7 hours ago
- The fact that articles like these need to be written is disturbing. twitter.com/BuzzFeedNews/s… 12 hours ago
- Monday. twitter.com/darkstockphoto… 13 hours ago
- my read shelf: