Before I moved to Germany I had an entirely different eating pattern. I had toast or crumpets for breakfast, a sandwich or sushi for lunch and then a standard dinner. Here in Germany, I grab a ham & cheese croissant from the bakery for breakfast, a dinner sized meal for lunch and then a standard dinner. Thus my waistline has started to expand and enough is enough. I really enjoy my lunches out with my workmates so I’m going to change the meals I have direct control over – breakfast and dinner. For breakfast I’m going to stop getting my fat laden bakery treat and eat breakfast at home and instead of making an actual meal for dinner, I’ve stocked up on fresh fruit to nibble on in the evening. I’m not sure if this is going to work or not, but it’s worth a shot.
- 98,893 hits
- RT @nedleysoffice: Or even the beginning of the day on Monday. #WynonnaEarp https://t.co/7pFJIBXPL5 5 hours ago
- My personal motto thanks to @TheInspiroBot https://t.co/yRJjPF0ek3 5 hours ago
- Disturbing, but I kinda want these coasters. twitter.com/RadderssGaming… 10 hours ago
- This is a good #MondayMotivation twitter.com/MediocorusRex/… 12 hours ago
- I don’t know what I would do without my #Earper & Expat communities as my ‘friends’ in my daily life haven’t shown… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 12 hours ago
- my read shelf: