Before I moved to Germany I had an entirely different eating pattern. I had toast or crumpets for breakfast, a sandwich or sushi for lunch and then a standard dinner. Here in Germany, I grab a ham & cheese croissant from the bakery for breakfast, a dinner sized meal for lunch and then a standard dinner. Thus my waistline has started to expand and enough is enough. I really enjoy my lunches out with my workmates so I’m going to change the meals I have direct control over – breakfast and dinner. For breakfast I’m going to stop getting my fat laden bakery treat and eat breakfast at home and instead of making an actual meal for dinner, I’ve stocked up on fresh fruit to nibble on in the evening. I’m not sure if this is going to work or not, but it’s worth a shot.
- 97,153 hits
- RT @kashhill: They’re getting smarter. https://t.co/cWmr1Uw7Tq 2 hours ago
- RT @theawkwardyeti: me at work https://t.co/DPQVg37w3u 3 hours ago
- RT @holly: Yo Hollywood, now you've finished remaking every film that ever existed, can we have San Junipero, the movie? 3 hours ago
- Why is everybody claiming that they had nothing to do with the planning of this campaign? It didn't just will itself into existence. 3 hours ago
- How I feel about my day so far: https://t.co/459v9pzUr5 4 hours ago
- my read shelf: