Before I moved to Germany I had an entirely different eating pattern. I had toast or crumpets for breakfast, a sandwich or sushi for lunch and then a standard dinner. Here in Germany, I grab a ham & cheese croissant from the bakery for breakfast, a dinner sized meal for lunch and then a standard dinner. Thus my waistline has started to expand and enough is enough. I really enjoy my lunches out with my workmates so I’m going to change the meals I have direct control over – breakfast and dinner. For breakfast I’m going to stop getting my fat laden bakery treat and eat breakfast at home and instead of making an actual meal for dinner, I’ve stocked up on fresh fruit to nibble on in the evening. I’m not sure if this is going to work or not, but it’s worth a shot.
- 94,832 hits
- This raises some interesting points #Supergirl twitter.com/danverslena/st… 4 hours ago
- Wow, look at Brianna of Tarth! twitter.com/Thrones_Memes/… 4 hours ago
- What I'm gathering from current events is that it is okay to shoot a child but it's not okay to have sex with one. 4 hours ago
- What is the deal with the eggplant emoji? What have I missed here? 5 hours ago
- RT @nicolenewblack: This is the only Milo I acknowledge https://t.co/yBaUO2VVxS 5 hours ago
- my read shelf: