Before I moved to Germany I had an entirely different eating pattern. I had toast or crumpets for breakfast, a sandwich or sushi for lunch and then a standard dinner. Here in Germany, I grab a ham & cheese croissant from the bakery for breakfast, a dinner sized meal for lunch and then a standard dinner. Thus my waistline has started to expand and enough is enough. I really enjoy my lunches out with my workmates so I’m going to change the meals I have direct control over – breakfast and dinner. For breakfast I’m going to stop getting my fat laden bakery treat and eat breakfast at home and instead of making an actual meal for dinner, I’ve stocked up on fresh fruit to nibble on in the evening. I’m not sure if this is going to work or not, but it’s worth a shot.
- 96,450 hits
- Day One: Exploring Taminaschlucht (Tamina Gorge) the source of a thermal spring renowned for its… instagram.com/p/BX6At-EjSbf/ 7 hours ago
- RT @CelesteHeadlee: Want to make sure you all saw this photo. It's the line of people in Durham waiting to turn themselves in for toppling… 11 hours ago
- RT @Stranger_Things: When Eleven made us believe that girls can levitate their Millennium Falcons whenever they damn well please. #Stranger… 11 hours ago
- RT @shitduosays: This seems to happen a lot these days. https://t.co/glQ7GjibKR 11 hours ago
- Why the fuck is there a small child running up & down the corridor? 12 hours ago
- my read shelf: