I have been bitten by the running bug, as much as what I do can be called running. I can’t really call it the flailing stumbling walking bug, that would just sound silly. But regardless of my ‘running’ style, I am loving getting my wobbly ass out there in the mornings and the fact I’ve stuck with it for 3 weeks has come as a complete surprise to me. However I know myself well and I know my motivation will wane but for the sake of my long-term health I need it not to. Therefore, I’m seeking online running buddies to help keep me motivated to get my wobbly ass out there 4 -5 times a week and keep striving for those personal bests. In return, I promise to nag you with emails, tweets or whatever form of motivation works best to keep you similarly motivated. Any takers?
- 97,161 hits
- Damn, @jenmorrisonlive looks good with red hair. https://t.co/BVRpjy3V1X 1 hour ago
- RT @BuzzFeed: in case you needed this today https://t.co/D15Qw83FaW 14 hours ago
- RT @OriginalFunko: RT & follow @OriginalFunko for a chance to WIN a #NYCC Exclusive Black Chrome Batman Pop! https://t.co/1q2wjcUubl 14 hours ago
- RT @saychieeef: Hey, twitter. If you know a Black queer or trans woman geek/nerd artist who'd like to be featured in November, pls send the… 15 hours ago
- Hotel room for @EarperConUK is booked. I don’t think I’ve ever been this organized. What are you #Earpers doing to me?? 15 hours ago
- my read shelf: