I have been bitten by the running bug, as much as what I do can be called running. I can’t really call it the flailing stumbling walking bug, that would just sound silly. But regardless of my ‘running’ style, I am loving getting my wobbly ass out there in the mornings and the fact I’ve stuck with it for 3 weeks has come as a complete surprise to me. However I know myself well and I know my motivation will wane but for the sake of my long-term health I need it not to. Therefore, I’m seeking online running buddies to help keep me motivated to get my wobbly ass out there 4 -5 times a week and keep striving for those personal bests. In return, I promise to nag you with emails, tweets or whatever form of motivation works best to keep you similarly motivated. Any takers?
- 94,086 hits
- I just love my little Christmas tree 🎄 instagram.com/p/BNw5ly3Ay6H/ 2 hours ago
- RT @muskrat_john: "Trump Picks Person who Despises (X) And Vows to Destroy (X) to Head Up Department of (X)." Saved you turning on the new… 4 hours ago
- My Agency has just pulled all advertising from Breitbart and labelled it an extreme right hate site. Nicely done. 8 hours ago
- RT @TechnicallyRon: *trees telling scary stories* "Then they kill you" "no" "Then they put your corpse in the living room" "Why" "And decor… 9 hours ago
- It's blowing a gale out there and some poor soul is trying to rake up the dead leaves in his garden. 10 hours ago
- my read shelf: