I have been bitten by the running bug, as much as what I do can be called running. I can’t really call it the flailing stumbling walking bug, that would just sound silly. But regardless of my ‘running’ style, I am loving getting my wobbly ass out there in the mornings and the fact I’ve stuck with it for 3 weeks has come as a complete surprise to me. However I know myself well and I know my motivation will wane but for the sake of my long-term health I need it not to. Therefore, I’m seeking online running buddies to help keep me motivated to get my wobbly ass out there 4 -5 times a week and keep striving for those personal bests. In return, I promise to nag you with emails, tweets or whatever form of motivation works best to keep you similarly motivated. Any takers?
- 101,260 hits
- RT @SwiftOnSecurity: Rare wholesome Twitter content https://t.co/hnwC0THOUL 2 hours ago
- RT @DickKingSmith: Day thirteen of lockdown; a furry role model appears. https://t.co/OG4coWrsyl 2 hours ago
- RT @hic_non: Have a fab Saturday in the sun..in your gardens! Stay healthy. Now heres a tortoise scratching his arse on a toothbrush to 99… 13 hours ago
- RT @StephenMcGann: SCREAMING WITH LAUGHTER. it's the sheer commitment to the word I most love :-) 13 hours ago
- RT @_youhadonejob1: The MTA is giving some good advice. https://t.co/ptaFm0E8GJ 13 hours ago
- my read shelf: