I have been bitten by the running bug, as much as what I do can be called running. I can’t really call it the flailing stumbling walking bug, that would just sound silly. But regardless of my ‘running’ style, I am loving getting my wobbly ass out there in the mornings and the fact I’ve stuck with it for 3 weeks has come as a complete surprise to me. However I know myself well and I know my motivation will wane but for the sake of my long-term health I need it not to. Therefore, I’m seeking online running buddies to help keep me motivated to get my wobbly ass out there 4 -5 times a week and keep striving for those personal bests. In return, I promise to nag you with emails, tweets or whatever form of motivation works best to keep you similarly motivated. Any takers?
- 97,872 hits
- RT @rabihalameddine: And just when you thought nothing could get crazier: "The persecution of gun owners in America has an "uncanny" simila… 1 hour ago
- RT @rosiemalezer: #ChangeTheDate #AustraliaDay #Genocide #Enough #Australia @IndigenousXLtd https://t.co/M4KmMiPTXJ 1 hour ago
- My subconscious’ idea of sweet dreams was writing a detailed analysis of the Australian law enforcement landscape &… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @davidozer: Hey #Earpers...who wants a signed script. Giving 1 away Friday. r/t and follow to win #WynonnaEarp 3 hours ago
- Current sexuality https://t.co/tcaIw2Y04L 12 hours ago
- my read shelf: