I have been bitten by the running bug, as much as what I do can be called running. I can’t really call it the flailing stumbling walking bug, that would just sound silly. But regardless of my ‘running’ style, I am loving getting my wobbly ass out there in the mornings and the fact I’ve stuck with it for 3 weeks has come as a complete surprise to me. However I know myself well and I know my motivation will wane but for the sake of my long-term health I need it not to. Therefore, I’m seeking online running buddies to help keep me motivated to get my wobbly ass out there 4 -5 times a week and keep striving for those personal bests. In return, I promise to nag you with emails, tweets or whatever form of motivation works best to keep you similarly motivated. Any takers?
- 95,883 hits
- RT @BrandyLJensen: rich people using VR to experience being homeless is some poorly written dystopian shit twitter.com/ceosleepout/st… 1 hour ago
- Fucking rich baby boomers. twitter.com/perlmutations/… 11 hours ago
- RT @Macgridcupcake: 7 deadly sins as apps: Sloth - Netflix Gluttony - Seamless Vanity - Instagram Wrath - Twitter Greed - Amazon Lust - Ti… 12 hours ago
- RT @yoderama: the earliest call-out of "mansplaining" was written by a 990 AD Japanese lady-in-waiting named Sei Shonagon who continues to… 12 hours ago
- How many ladders can I climb on my injured knee? (@ Theater an der Marschnerstraße in Hamburg, Germany) swarmapp.com/c/24SW3Ey92tR 16 hours ago
- my read shelf: