I have been bitten by the running bug, as much as what I do can be called running. I can’t really call it the flailing stumbling walking bug, that would just sound silly. But regardless of my ‘running’ style, I am loving getting my wobbly ass out there in the mornings and the fact I’ve stuck with it for 3 weeks has come as a complete surprise to me. However I know myself well and I know my motivation will wane but for the sake of my long-term health I need it not to. Therefore, I’m seeking online running buddies to help keep me motivated to get my wobbly ass out there 4 -5 times a week and keep striving for those personal bests. In return, I promise to nag you with emails, tweets or whatever form of motivation works best to keep you similarly motivated. Any takers?
- 94,918 hits
- Not happy that the latest episode of #callthemidwife is not yet up on @AmazonVideoDE. 14 hours ago
- It's actually hysterically funny how hangry I am at the moment. 16 hours ago
- I want to eat all the food & yell at it whilst I'm doing so. #PMSisabitch 16 hours ago
- This might make the upcoming election actually interesting. #Germany twitter.com/FT/status/8287… 16 hours ago
- RT @mywifeisgerman: #Germany, #America... it doesn't matter where your spouse comes from; this is history, and it must be remembered... htt… 16 hours ago
- my read shelf: