I have been bitten by the running bug, as much as what I do can be called running. I can’t really call it the flailing stumbling walking bug, that would just sound silly. But regardless of my ‘running’ style, I am loving getting my wobbly ass out there in the mornings and the fact I’ve stuck with it for 3 weeks has come as a complete surprise to me. However I know myself well and I know my motivation will wane but for the sake of my long-term health I need it not to. Therefore, I’m seeking online running buddies to help keep me motivated to get my wobbly ass out there 4 -5 times a week and keep striving for those personal bests. In return, I promise to nag you with emails, tweets or whatever form of motivation works best to keep you similarly motivated. Any takers?
- 98,873 hits
- RT @Matth_Borowski: Kampfansage gegen Schwule und Lesben: Die #AfD will einen Gesetzentwurf zur Beendigung der #EheFürAlle vorlegen. Teilt… 9 hours ago
- RT @senthorun: In case you forgot, Australia detains people (including children) who come by boat to seek asylum and dumps them in offshore… 9 hours ago
- Hallelujah!! Maybe #Supergirl can get back to being about Supergirl. twitter.com/tvline/status/… 12 hours ago
- July 16th can’t come soon enough. twitter.com/emtothea/statu… 12 hours ago
- Whilst I’m truly thankful that my fever has broken, the amount of sweat that my body is currently producing is rather concerning. 23 hours ago
- my read shelf: