I have been so insanely busy this week that I have barely updated my blog. So what I have been doing?
- I have taken up running and have been gradually running more and walking less over the past 3 weeks. Last week, I clocked 26.5km and lost 1.5kg. Feeling very proud about that and I hope I can do the same this week.
- With my new addiction of running completely out of control, I’ve been reading articles about running and training and I’m seriously thinking about doing a marathon. But first things first, I have to get fit enough to run 5k without stopping or walking before I can seriously contemplate training for a marathon. Still it is a good thing to have on my bucket list.
- When not out running, I have been catching up on all 10 episodes of Game of Thrones (which was amazing!), the new series of Torchwood and the new series of Rizzoli & Isles. I have been watching some great TV this week. However, I’m having major Doctor Who & Sherlock withdrawals.
- Work has been insane. We had a new release go live today and like all new releases there were teething problems, some more major than others. However, because of other stuff going on at work, I was the only one doing Support when this release went live and all hell broke loose. I don’t enjoy 10 hour days of troubleshooting and putting out fires.
- I’m off to see Harry Potter with a friend tomorrow night. Can’t wait!