My cousin is currently visiting me in Hamburg for 2 days. A cousin I’ve not seen in over 20 years after his father decided he wanted nothing to do with the rest of the family. It has been wonderful catching up with him and finding out the kind of person he has grown up into. The most spookiest thing is that my cousin has the exact same mannerisms as my father and Uncle J (not my cousin’s dad). It has really made me reconsider the role genetics have to play in our mannerisms. It is also so odd that two kids that grew up in a small town in Australia are having a reunion in Northern Germany.
- 94,086 hits
- I just love my little Christmas tree 🎄 instagram.com/p/BNw5ly3Ay6H/ 2 hours ago
- RT @muskrat_john: "Trump Picks Person who Despises (X) And Vows to Destroy (X) to Head Up Department of (X)." Saved you turning on the new… 4 hours ago
- My Agency has just pulled all advertising from Breitbart and labelled it an extreme right hate site. Nicely done. 7 hours ago
- RT @TechnicallyRon: *trees telling scary stories* "Then they kill you" "no" "Then they put your corpse in the living room" "Why" "And decor… 9 hours ago
- It's blowing a gale out there and some poor soul is trying to rake up the dead leaves in his garden. 10 hours ago
- my read shelf: