My cousin is currently visiting me in Hamburg for 2 days. A cousin I’ve not seen in over 20 years after his father decided he wanted nothing to do with the rest of the family. It has been wonderful catching up with him and finding out the kind of person he has grown up into. The most spookiest thing is that my cousin has the exact same mannerisms as my father and Uncle J (not my cousin’s dad). It has really made me reconsider the role genetics have to play in our mannerisms. It is also so odd that two kids that grew up in a small town in Australia are having a reunion in Northern Germany.
- 98,882 hits
- RT @emtothea: “Time constraints” = bitch, this franchise has had 72 movies, give me my gay raptors already twitter.com/uproxx/status/… 2 hours ago
- RT @Hajabeg: Sorry, LGBTQ community, we don't have time to show you a Latina being proudly gay in a blockbuster movie because we need to ma… 2 hours ago
- RT @DustinBones13: Now being projected on the San Francisco Federal Building. #Resist #BabyJails #WompWomp https://t.co/iuTzvucyPX 5 hours ago
- RT @stackee: I, for one, am terrified of what an army of toddlers could be capable of when given access to their own parents. https://t.co/… 5 hours ago
- RT @nowhere897: Queer scenes in movies or TV that are "cut for time" is such a fucking cop out! Our representation in media is not expendab… 6 hours ago
- my read shelf: