My cousin is currently visiting me in Hamburg for 2 days. A cousin I’ve not seen in over 20 years after his father decided he wanted nothing to do with the rest of the family. It has been wonderful catching up with him and finding out the kind of person he has grown up into. The most spookiest thing is that my cousin has the exact same mannerisms as my father and Uncle J (not my cousin’s dad). It has really made me reconsider the role genetics have to play in our mannerisms. It is also so odd that two kids that grew up in a small town in Australia are having a reunion in Northern Germany.
- 94,832 hits
- This raises some interesting points #Supergirl twitter.com/danverslena/st… 4 hours ago
- Wow, look at Brianna of Tarth! twitter.com/Thrones_Memes/… 4 hours ago
- What I'm gathering from current events is that it is okay to shoot a child but it's not okay to have sex with one. 4 hours ago
- What is the deal with the eggplant emoji? What have I missed here? 5 hours ago
- RT @nicolenewblack: This is the only Milo I acknowledge https://t.co/yBaUO2VVxS 5 hours ago
- my read shelf: