My cousin is currently visiting me in Hamburg for 2 days. A cousin I’ve not seen in over 20 years after his father decided he wanted nothing to do with the rest of the family. It has been wonderful catching up with him and finding out the kind of person he has grown up into. The most spookiest thing is that my cousin has the exact same mannerisms as my father and Uncle J (not my cousin’s dad). It has really made me reconsider the role genetics have to play in our mannerisms. It is also so odd that two kids that grew up in a small town in Australia are having a reunion in Northern Germany.
- 97,872 hits
- RT @rabihalameddine: And just when you thought nothing could get crazier: "The persecution of gun owners in America has an "uncanny" simila… 1 hour ago
- RT @rosiemalezer: #ChangeTheDate #AustraliaDay #Genocide #Enough #Australia @IndigenousXLtd https://t.co/M4KmMiPTXJ 1 hour ago
- My subconscious’ idea of sweet dreams was writing a detailed analysis of the Australian law enforcement landscape &… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 hour ago
- RT @davidozer: Hey #Earpers...who wants a signed script. Giving 1 away Friday. r/t and follow to win #WynonnaEarp 3 hours ago
- Current sexuality https://t.co/tcaIw2Y04L 12 hours ago
- my read shelf: